Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Taking a More Relaxed and Patient Route of Making Money

I'm starting to focus on my side money makers and letting it be more about gaining some reliable passive income. Being an active swing trader for the currency market seems to be working a lot better for me. I'm now trying to accumulate a lot of Bitcoin as well and want to make it a part of creating a living for myself. 

Seriously, I think my best one is going to be trading currency which is the one I am most actively engaging in. The other ones are about just creating passive income for myself. I have about $25,000 in my portfolio split up and hopefully it will keep on getting better without having to put a lot of time into it. My style is something that I just enjoy continuously running with. I believe this is all going to eventually pay off.