Friday, June 3, 2022

Putting Good Thoughts into Action

I think the reason why I had trouble doing this was because I was putting it off from feeling a lot of personal anxiety from being worried about not finding any fulfillment, if things went wrong. I couldn't even explain it like I can now. I'm in a much better state of mindfulness and it's flowing naturally within me. 

I believe that making any personal decision that's based on any amount of superficial preferences doesn't make you that great of a person. I also know that a lot of people do without realizing it, so then it makes plain sense to me if they are complaining about anything. They are the problem for themselves. The way I feel is that it's good to practice being mindful with acceptance. 

This is a great lesson that I'm glad a close friend brought up with me. She's not perfect at being mindful though and has quite a ways to go but she likes putting in the effort though. It can be pretty cute I guess when she does it right. 

I should be continuing to practice it for myself so I hope my close friend reaches a high level of mindfulness someday that I can respect. 

For the time being, I want to work on making money from investing, trading, and playing some quick Poker. It's a work in progress with something I'm doing while being patient and going for adding up a lot of small wins in a consistent manner. I don't want to stress out about doing things once because there are so many competing factors and it can not go your way. Some people let their greed get to them and they end up faltering and then feeling bad about it. They put themselves in that situation when they could have been a little more humble about it. 

It really makes sense now that some friends do have mental problems and are not putting enough effort to work on themselves. I've grown a lot as a person.