Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Understanding What to Look For

I now know for relationships that my preferences are not in the physical appearance anymore because I think I can grow to accept being with any lady based on how they appear. I can basically get into that kind of intimate mood very easily whenever I desire, even if my heart is not fully into it. 

It's really about finding someone who I experience that physical chemistry with from just talking to them and knowing that it's appropriate to move forward. I personally like quality time spent together while being with someone who is decent enough and likes the idea of doing it enough times for enjoyment in marriage. I just have to feel like she's the right person for me. Physical appearance doesn't matter to me anymore and even a soulmate doesn't have the ideal body I grew up idealizing.