Thursday, June 23, 2022

Simple Formula to Success

There's two good quotes that I can relate to. One is by Bruce Lee who says to learn from others anything that's useful, leave out things that are useless, and add to it with anything you want. The other one is by Bobby Flay who says that the simple formula to success is to take risks, learn from your mistakes, and keep on trying until you become successful. 

The thing that I want to add in detail to those two wonderful paraphrased quotes is to risk only what you can afford to lose, especially when it comes to learning to make money from trading and investing. 

I did run up my trades on double time this month so I'm taking a loss of twice as much of what I usually lose- $100. It's not a big problem for me. I think it becomes a problem when you get sick of losing and start dreading the feelings of not winning. This probably means that your subconscious is saying that it might not be the right fit for you. 

To lose significantly much less after putting in so much effort with a game of Poker, I start having those negative emotions of wanting to quit. However, with trading and investing in stocks, Forex, and Bitcoin; I don't feel those things and want to keep on moving forward to keep on getting better for next time while focusing on recouping my losses. 

I've found my cup of tea for making a living. This is going to be my one man business and I will get to be my own boss while holding on to a peace of mind.