Sunday, November 27, 2016

At Liberty

I seriously feel that I'm at liberty to do almost anything I want to please my flesh. However, I'm trying to make a balance. I surely made mistakes by going back to the church repetitively even after stupid Lee's restraining order ended. The results were ugly. I might still be going back just to yell at them this time. I don't care how wrong it is or what people are thinking. They can warn those people because I just communicated it that I might come back just to yell at stupid Lee and then leave. I don't care what the best code of conduct is here. This is for my sanity and I feel the need to just yell at someone like stupid Lee and she's the best candidate because she's stupid to begin with.

For those of you joining this blog, I'm stating stupid Lee put a restraining order on me over something that deal between us. Yes, she has issues. She was trying to be mad for her friends that she didn't want me talking to. One of those friends she was trying to protect told me that she would consider adding me as a friend on Facebook. I was so frustrated about this silly thing which doesn't even matter. If I just yell it out and talk about all their weaknesses, it's seriously going to set waves that they don't like. At least I'm leaving in the end and that's what they want me to do which is never coming back.

If I yell at them and cause a ruckus and make them look bad and not come back again, they'll treat me like a lost cause. I can just leave it like that and leave room for doubt in their minds with the actions that they did with me. Just to get over my fury and all this anger and hurt and disappointment I've had. I just want to yell it all out and express it to stupid Lee. Yeah stupid Lee was crazy to begin with.