Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Proper Goal Setting

I've been like totally out of commission for like the last two weeks. The fact that I'm not allowing anyone to comment here has to mean that I'm treating this blog like a joke. Actually, I'm only intending on being an entertainer and don't really want anyone to argue with me, so I took off the commenting procedure. In all of the five years I've had this blog, with all the efforts I've made to try to get readers to comment on here, I haven't had much success at all.

I'm sure if I stuck to it and did some research and put more time into it then maybe I would get that feeling of glory. That feeling of attention and just bask in it while playing my modesty card and revel in like yeah, that feels good type of thought.

I'm going to try to read the Bible, work out consistently, eat healthy, trade, play the piano and guitar, dance and sing, and try to have fun with creating a business. I'm basically trying to do it all while being a single guy who is texting a few female friends. These female friends are pretty chill and attractive. I guess that's how I really prefer them to be in the first place. I guess I can go for searching a more tied down relationship but I don't think I'm ready for it. Not until I know I'm pretty set and have everything going for me. I'm still missing a few necessary things, but I do know that I will be supportive in some way and loving already.