Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Need To Let It Go

I have so much energy right now from feeling testosterone build-up. I wasted a little bit of time from playing the card games Heart and Free Cell. I shouldn't really mess around with that. I'm just going to let it go.

What I do want to do in place is really go out do some more physical activities like bowling and rock climbing and getting my other stuff done like trading and going for a Master's degree. I also want to read the Bible and continue to work on trying to grow my hair.

Basically, letting my go from resting by playing computer games or watching T.V. is not really cutting for the busy and fun life that I have cut out for myself. I guess in true time management in its sense, I need to just commit to it better and keep on going.

I don't have the luxury of a woman's love in my life currently. It would be nice, but from the way I've been living, it really looks like I actually wouldn't do so well with it anyway. I really need to do my part to begin with, so that's where I should start getting serious while being patient about it.