Monday, November 28, 2016

Thinking Of Ideas To Try

I'm no longer looking for trying to be a crazy troublemaker as I used to be with stupid Lee. Stupid Lee was so stupid that she took a restraining order and tried to put her friends on it to get protection from me. Stupid Lee was denied it and when she said that I was following her around, I didn't get to tell the judge that she was talking to me about the arrangement and being really mean about it. Instead of complaining like that to judge, I should have just yelled at stupid Lee to break her stupid habit of thinking stupid thoughts about me being a bad person.

It is what it is now in that I'm starting to make sense and talking funny about this whole thing. The bad part of all this is that it's actually truthful that I'm saying. I really think stupid Lee is stupid and it's my personal opinion of the subject matter and I have my own statements to back it up.

Yeah, I'm turning stupid Lee into partially the butt of all my jokes. After talking all this about stupid Lee, I actually have the nerve to still want her as a Facebook friend only to block her access to my page while we're friends on that site? It's sort of pointless and that's what I need to tell her that I wouldn't care about looking at her lame Facebook site to begin with. I just want people to see that we are friends on Facebook so I can mislead them into thinking that I forced her to be my Facebook friend. That's actually the whole point. I'm saying mislead them into thinking this way because it's truth and that's how I want it. They probably won't be mislead into thinking that way, so it will actually look good in contrary to what I want, so then that makes me a nice guy in the eyes of stupid Lee!