Monday, November 28, 2016

Back To Creating An Awesome Week

I don't really know how things are going to be like for me in the near future. I just think it's really exciting at the thought of meeting a good lady and becoming married to her. I don't think appearances really matter that much even though honestly, I might be struggling underneath just a smidge.

Actually, from just working out, I don't really care to begin with period. I just have this confidence and feel good in general, so yeah, if I'm around a really chubby lady and she doesn't want to do anything then yeah, that's going to suck and maybe I'll say, not going to work out babe to her.

If this chubby lady is willing to go those extra miles and lay off those crazy good honey glazed and mouth-watering donuts and those McDonald's "keep you fat" combo meals, then okay, we have something going here. She's probably never been with a guy before so yeah, I'm willing to be patient with her then and reap the rewards.