Friday, November 4, 2016

My Kryptonite, My Weaknesses

I feel like my kryptonite is really wanting to be married, have an intimate and satisfying relationship, and be pretty well off in this world in the midst of scheme of things. While it's great to have so much fun because I struggled so hard at the beginning stages of my life, I'm falling into a pit constantly but I can't go any further down than I am already. It's like I've reached my lowest point and just can't become any more depraved than I already am.

I am currently at my worst. Nothing is really stopping me from reading the Bible and studying it though. I'm reveling at reading this commentary on it though and from it, it's helping me gain insight without putting so much effort as I should be doing. Anyhow, I'll pray with a broken and contrite heart because that's what I always do when I fall.