Thursday, November 10, 2016

Way I'm Seeing Cops Now

I see them driving past me. Those cops. Yeah, a few of them know how they are jerks on the field and just trying to do their job. They like to do their job very good. I actually know a guy personally who is a cop and another guy as well who is actually a pretty laid-back red neck.

Okay, the way I'm seeing cops now is that I rejected the idea that some of them close by where I live are trying to conspire against me! I was suspicious and paranoid of them for awhile because of stupid Lee trying to keep a permanent restraining order permanently on me. She put it on me because she said she would if I didn't stop talking to her friends at church. She was complaining to me that a girl didn't want to be my friend on Facebook. I ended up getting that girl to say that she would think about it. Stupid Lee is a person with issues. I want to just constantly yell at her until my anger problems go away!