Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Dealing With Anger Issues

Some older ladies who are already in their 50s and slightly overweight from having undergone body changes may have anger issues. This might be the same for men as well. I'm realizing that people have these issues and it's like it isn't uncommon.

I am surrounded by great company of people most of the time. It's amazing to be around these group of friends and to socialize with a common interest. I really enjoy it. I'm still finding myself recalling some hard and painful incidents that fill me up with anger and I find myself yelling out swear words while no one is around. It's one of my lonely activities that I'm not too proud of. I have another that I do as well, but I'm not really going to explain it.

I'm now trying to limit myself in doing those activities the best I can. I'm embracing that I'm going to do those things that I would prefer not to. I have been pretty good about not saying swear words around other people though and it was a habit that I formed at around elementary school.

However, despite me limiting my vocabulary of generally accepted obscene words; I can't help but yell at people sometimes to let out my anger. I'm not afraid to yell at people now when they just end up making me feel offended while they are going on a power trip. The people who I have some problems with were just being selfish with some issues of their own. I'm not afraid to voice out in a straight manner what's painfully affecting me because my desire after all is to just get along with everyone in a fair manner, if I can help it.