Monday, November 28, 2016

Might As Well Have The Idea

I think I'll just go after my own profitable thing where I get to set my own hours and make money off of it. It will basically just be my own thing. It's very difficult to do, but it surely is the ideal way and some would have to be totally digging their job if they didn't want it this way.

I think I'll try to keep the family business around in check as an obligation pretty much. I guess I don't really like what it's built off of for some reason. Then again, it's nice that I'm getting along with my sister who some of my female friends act like to begin with. Those friends would probably be like a sister to me then.

I think I want to make myself a definite candidate and keep working on myself more. Even though I'm a short guy, I still want to do amazing things.