Monday, November 28, 2016

From Feeling Boredom

I think I need to manage my time a lot better when I'm feeling bored. It's just easy for me to get lost and do something for like an hour and letting my mind get carried away. I guess it's not typically a bad thing then if I have something like that to keep myself occupied. It's a definite "Thank God for the Internet." Hate the sins that people commit on the Internet though.

Then again, I'm coming alive with the idea of going after a Master's degree and going after my field. My sister ended up joining my current job. Yeah, I'm a lucky son of a gun. I could be heir to a pretty thriving business that no one on the Internet knows about, except my close circle of friends. I'm not revealing anymore.

I don't really want to lead my dad's company because I sort of want to do my own thing. Maybe I'll just back it as an investor in the future and let the hard working minds and the people who actual want to stick to it do it and treat those employees like they are family. I'm keeping the family tradition around and I'll make sure to try to keep that.