Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Patience

I think a lot of my insides really desire something to happen and there's pretty much a waiting period for it. Now I can really expect something good to be okay with a female friend who I initially had a crush with. I feel now that we are on pretty equal terms and could seriously balance each other out if we ever developed any serious relationship. It's been almost a year of friendship and she's been such a blessing to have as a friend.

One of my lonely friends asked me why we aren't dating. One of the reasons is that she's dating someone else right now and they've been going at it for a long time. I don't want to go in for a steal so I prefer going for the next best thing which is just asking about her preferences. I figure that other girls like her might be out there and I could go for one later on in life, if I get very lucky to meet her. I'm pretty interested in putting my best foot forward most of the time and staying gentle, while generally easy going about things are.

I seriously have a cool friendship with a few girls now and they are quite attractive I should add. I feel happy for a female friend who I wasn't really so keen on in the beginning. I just wasn't feeling really connected to her and she was just weird to me. Later on, I'm realizing that several girls can be like her as well to a certain degree and that I need to be accepting. The fact that my friend started taking some initiative to improve her appearance by trying to be sexy, it's actually been cool to hang out with her.