Thursday, November 3, 2016

I Get It

I am actually a pretty smart guy on the average scale of intelligence. I might as well just try to go all out and give it my all and work hard for my happiness while being in accordance with God right? I don't know how many people in this world want to have a relationship with Jesus and I mean at a serious, intimate level.

I wrote this paragraph a little early and have to marvel at it myself in the direction I was led to. Oh yeah, I took the I.Q. test earlier and that made me feel a lot more accomplished and confident after taking it.

I think the biggest things I need to work on are just mainly diligence and patience. From having those two qualities, even though I felt like I was to explode inside for about half of my life while growing up, it helped me get the straight A's. However, I was not in tune with my social life and others. I was a very paranoid book warm probably from wanting to blow up on the inside.

Things have taken almost a complete 180 degree turn these days. After having a run in with stupid Lee and then later meeting a female friend who is turning out to be like a friend with benefit, I've actually been getting very confident about my socializing.

I am definitely a pretty in-tuned and happy lad at the moment. I guess I should look to settle down with a good girl. Even if she's like hyper fat, I might still give her a chance because I might try to make her constantly move her butt to make her keep up with me. A super fat and ugly woman can work out and end up becoming a beautiful swan, right? I think it would be amazing to see that transformation and help her get there. I might be like so forceful and hard on her and she may even want to be lazy, so then I wouldn't even date her then.