Monday, November 28, 2016

Let's See How It Goes

I might end up seeing how it goes by marrying a taller girl. I'm starting to just not care about it now. As funny as it seems, height is just a number. Visually seeing the girl towering over me, boy it takes some character for the girl to accept me for a lover.

Definitely shorter girls who are interested in finding a man to marry, I can see them being pretty cool with me. From just working out and building all of that confidence and just going out to socialize and trying to do a whole bunch of cool stuff in general and trying to be cool and nice in general, I can see that those girls would be pretty interested in entertaining me as a possibility.

I have a few remaining areas that I need to touch up on before. I don't think height really matters that much if people are going to know that already. Well, for my height I'm actually pretty average in appearance so taller girls might just look like skinny giants while being around me. It's like she's going to have to try to ignore it whether I'm by her side or not because she might be able to just eyeball me from a distance.

I go out quite a bit and my buddy who goes with me is shorter than me.