Monday, November 28, 2016

Taking It Up A Notch

Okay I'm now playing poker at a rate of just going for earning at least $2.50 under like 15 minutes of play just putting in a nickel. I'm playing a very fast paced anonymous poker game that nobody cares about and it's like so annoying to lose! Okay, so when I do lose and not win anything because I decided to be a sucker and see the other chump's hand, I quit for the whole day.

I'm going for rock climbing again and have been paying a cheap membership for months and not visited. It's pretty bad and I have those climbing shoes that need to worn and from not wearing them, they are becoming like new and stiff again!

On to more interesting personal news, I'm trying to go for working out everyday now because I just find it to be fun to work out with weights and do something. Sweating and struggling to finish workouts never felt so much better. I enjoy it to a degree at least because I feel so healthy afterwards.

Let's see, I forgot to trade today and I think trading is going to my main source someday for making a nice quick income without having to work those long hours. It's an enviable job if you are good at it. I understand that and people think it's gambling at the same time, so they'll probably just marvel at how good of a gambler I am and think about why I have so many conservative moral values at the same time. I don't know. It's probably because I choose to align with the Christian faith as much as possible?

So that gets me thinking I should be reading the Bible too and I will do that. It's like I remember to do the Bible later on in my day and then like the devil sends in reinforcements to distract me and go like, "Nope too bad. Now do this tempting offer I have for you. Make money doing a job you don't like."

I have bowling shoes in my car trunk and still haven't gone bowling in awhile. I should go do that. Not to mention, the snow is just around the corner for me and I want to snowboard too all season. I also want to sing and dance to the Xbox kinematics device. It's way too fun. I think I'll just try it once. I also want to learn the guitar so I'll just dabble on it once maybe.

Instead of watching anime to bust my chops and fall asleep on the couch to have myself woken up by my mommy. I know it's embarrassing to still be leaving with parents. They leave me alone like 90% of the time at the house because I think I pay them useless rent money that they don't even need! Maybe it just shows that I have responsibility, so it sucks to not have my own place. It's embarrassing and I need to play some catch up. It would be nice to go with that direction.