Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Recommitting Myself

I'm realizing that one desire that I have stands out really well and may not really be God's intention. I think a lot of it really deals with being patient and mature and working at where the person desires to be with someone like a friend. Sure it takes a lot of practice and some mistakes will happen, but I guess that's what life is about. Sometimes have to just keep moving while feeling optimistic about things, I guess.

I'm not really so bothered about seeing cops around anymore. Like last night when I was driving home at around 3 am after a long night's work, I saw a cop pull right in front of my main intersection and block it off like there was some type of accident. If I was in my paranoid mood, I would have not liked it one bit. Yet, I'm closing in on these feelings lately and just learning to deal with them.