Thursday, November 3, 2016

Facebook Times

I guess on Facebook I was trying to hunt for some likes on my status updates. I had maybe a nice female friend hit the like button. She probably emphasizes with my posts. It's like I'm not really being given any attention.

Anyhow I'm just having fun with it and really laughing inward about it. I feel this level of comfort and confidence with my posts and I think that's the successful, peaceful, and positive energy that's just spreading throughout my posts and keeping the stupid and negative people I still have as Facebook friends quiet.

It's not like all my friends are dumb. I'm just trying to have fun with it I guess. Literally, some of my posts are actually pretty funny. It's nice that friends read my posts and let me get away with it a lot more.

I'm starting to tell stories and making people laugh. This is pretty much my intention.