Monday, September 5, 2022

Eager to Continue

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Buy and play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Get my mom new trash cans.
14. Dentist appointment
15. Call to settle a debt
16. Research for future trips
17. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
18. Get haircut for visiting a cousin I mentored at his high school

It's becoming sort of just putting myself in motion with getting these personal tasks out of the way. 

---
I think becoming wealthy is about being as smart as possible while being patient. It's something I believe will happen for myself. I'm just trying to get there as soon as possible, and I think I've found my preferred trading platform in Forex. What's so crazy is that Forex currently has a confirmed average trading volume of over 6.6 trillion dollars daily!  There's plenty in it for me to earn myself a little piece of the pie and stay a giving millionaire.

For a friend I'm not talking to, he gets depressed because he thinks illogically while thinking he's the most correct with his conclusions. He is incorrect often on his investing decisions and then ignores finding his personal faults. He can also respond negatively after receiving some criticism about his deliberations to the point that it becomes annoying associating with him.  

The best way is for me to reach my goals and be happy before talking to him again and using how I reached my goals just to make a strong point with him. I think it's about recognizing your talent and putting enough work into it. I think he and his dumb brother are both just living their lives like a bunch of peaceful idiots while not having much going for them! 

It looks like I'm not bothered too much about anybody seeing me negatively anymore and even vocalizing it. I have gained all the confidence I need to function healthy and reach what I'm looking for.