Tuesday, September 6, 2022

What I'm Looking For in Partner and Will Find

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Buy and play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Get my mom new trash cans.
14. Dentist appointment
15. Call to settle a debt
16. Research for future trips
17. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
18. Get haircut for visiting a cousin I mentored at his high school

I'm dreaming big!
---

I don't expect to ever bring this up with anyone, but a soulmate of mine doesn't meet my preferences for wanting to be partners with. I'm not going to mention she's an actual soulmate to girls I'm interested in. I tried it once on a date and I thought it was too cringy! The reason why I call her a soulmate is because we both agreed upon it with being soulmates at a low level. That's what a soulmate is in my definition- it's a lifelong thing and irreversible. 

Therefore, I now believe you can have more than one soulmate and find even better ones! I'm not going to be mentioning this regularly in person as a conversation because it's just not practical to bring up. It's going to stay a private thought or unless someone really gets open about hearing me talking about it.

Anyway, this soulmate of mine is someone I'm not interested in partnering up with. It's because she's been in a little too many serious relationships to my liking. Also, she doesn't have enough qualities I look for in a partner. 

For my preferences, I have found out that I don't want her to have been in too many serious relationships or something that resulted in marriage. The soulmate I'm referring to has already been in two failed marriages and broke up with another long-term serious partner! That's just way too much and red flags all over for me. Another thing is that I don't want to deal with any step kids unless they were literally adopted! It's not my time yet to be a step dad and I don't care how great she is for me, I will rather stay single if these are the only girls I can attract for the rest of my life! 

Fortunately, it's proof to me that I don't attract only these types of girls and they are single as well without having ever had to deal with anything too serious or that obvious on paper. Lastly, I want to marry someone with enough qualities that I'm attracted to and prefer this over looks. I can probably even go as low as 4 out of 10 in looks according to my standards. Ideally, I would like 5 to 7 because that's around how I confidently feel with my appearance to keep it fair. 7 is on the high end with how I feel about myself but close friends who like me rate me around there.