Thursday, September 15, 2022

Maybe Powerful Ritual

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read as a habit
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Dentist appointment
14. Research for future trips
15. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
16. Get car registration settled

I just highlighted #11. I wasn't even paying attention all day today at work which is bad. I'm going to shape up right now. 

At least I have my debt cleared out now. It was so annoying dealing with this private collections agency and seeing my credit score drop. Man, it's going to take a while to see that rise back up to a wonderful number again!