Sunday, September 11, 2022

Working on Status

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read as a habit
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Dentist appointment
14. Call to settle a debt
15. Research for future trips
16. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.

Yesterday, I ended up reading and then getting some coffee after reading about fifty pages on a novel. I was getting really into it and then I decided to catch up on watching a show. I knocked out without any hesitation. 

I think watching TV should really come last as a rewarding state in a sense. It can be in some form a way to decongest after taking care of everything else and if there's still some left in the tank. Basically, entertainment in the form of really not doing much productive work should come last. It took me a while but playing video games is pretty foolish but addictive. It's still fun though to mess around every once in a while with it, if you have some company around. 

With reading, I'm applying some speed reading now and going back to reread after breaking some concentration. I think it's going to take a force of habit to keep my mind fixated on something besides letting it wander off so much. At least, it's something I'm finding to be enjoyable now and it is exercising my brain in a sense. 

I have pretty much missed out on reading for most of my childhood, when I could have probably become some real hotshot and rich guy with a great job and some respect among my peers while also scoring a decent chick to willingly be my wife. It wasn't just because I was doing things too soon, but that's just how my mind sort of works. I was pretty good at reviewing my recent actions and determining what I needed to do with making improvements. I had so many issues with patience and exhibited signs of panic wanting it to be over with, but now I'm able to hang in there better and manage this stress without really putting too much effort over it. I'm just so glad that I found something that I think will work for me.