Friday, September 30, 2022

Working on Things

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read as a habit
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
14. Get car registration settled
15. Prepare for trips. Create and use a checklist. Buy tickets

For #3, I think my main form of making money is going to be from trading the Forex market for the short term. I'm analyzing my trades and trying to make proper decisions while limiting losses and going for big gains. It's a work in progress, but it's getting there for me. I have a trading system that's basically catering to my own style. 

Right now, I have decided to make the Daily chart my determining factor along with the 4-hour chart being my signal confirmation. I have noticed that pairing these two charts have given me biggest gains most reliably. I'm setting my stop loss at around the weekly high or low, so I'm not getting shut out that easily with plenty of time to exit for a smaller loss when there's a possible trade reversal. 

I'm still making money with my biggest asset at the moment. Eventually, I will be playing much more conservatively with bonds, stocks, and options. 

I really ought to also get #14 out of the way before the month is over. 
---

My confidence level is soaring so high that I feel great and not really disappointed about anything with myself. I'm okay with continuously working on something and going for reaching a target.