Thursday, September 22, 2022

Hopeful About What I'm Believing

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Make this a habit. Play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read as a habit
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Research for future trips. Buy tickets and book airbnb. (After paycheck)
14. Make this a habit. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. 
15. Get car registration settled (After paycheck)
16. Return old drone for selling and unused merchandise (on weekday)
17. Buy a close friend a birthday present (After paycheck)
18. Put some money back into bank account during the week
19. Fun task: catch up on episodes for a movie and to keep up with a close friend
20. Prepare for upcoming trip by using checklist

To get to #3, I have pretty much adopted a waiting game for the most part while being as smart as I can be. I do believe that I might have cracked some code with trading my style off the Forex market and that it could turn out to become something lucrative and fast yielding. I'm not going to pressure the special individuals I handpick into making a ton of money with me in the future.  
---

I believe that a buddy is seriously an idiot. Also, a soulmate thought she could get away with joking about something related to me indirectly that could personally be felt as derogatory when the tables are turned on her. I hope she learned her lesson. It's all in the past now. 

I'm not associating with the buddy I just alluded to. I think he's a lost cause and born to think pretty dumb while feeling that he's entitled and special after all the hard work he put into something and not getting the actual results he wanted. I think he can seriously benefit from seeing a therapist to cope with this common loss, if it's too much for him to handle on his own.