Thursday, September 8, 2022

Status Updates

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Buy and play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read as a habit
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Dentist appointment
14. Call to settle a debt
15. Research for future trips
16. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.

The good thing is that I have a few things knocked off my list finally. It's going to look like it took me several days to get it done like a slow poke. However, this is far from the truth because I am creating multiple entries daily, so a lot of it is just copy and paste with my ideas and then just writing at least a sentence about it. 

I ended up spending most of my time last night reading and had a good time doing it. I think I need to recognize that even though I'm ambitious about finishing a 600 page novel with small text right now as fast as I can, my speed reading skills aren't that great yet. This is what I'm looking to practice from just reading things that I think aren't that important and trying to be attentive to most details without putting in that much effort. 

I'm going to need to learn when it is appropriate to call it quits for the night and get my other tasks out of the way as quickly as I can!
---

I have found out with my trading, I am well over 20% ROI for the month. This is heck of a lot good and I did it in less than two weeks while starting out the month with a loss! 

I have figured that I am mainly a speculator using technical indicators. I don't want to spend that much time on it, so I am subscribed to an ultra conservative yet successful investing group. I completely believe in their products and have already made some money as well and look to secure my wealth with a peace of mind by going this direction in the future. 

I am a swing trader who tries to engage in proper market timing from using technical indicators. I am specializing in the Forex market and able to make calls or shorts using leverage. Leverage scares off a lot of traders and investors already from what I know. You just have to understand your risks and it can't be that bad if you size your positions appropriately. 

I believe why this month has been working for me is because I'm following the principle of going for big gains and small losses while not losing that often. This translates to a nice paycheck in the trading world! I am seeing big percentage gains on my risked positions from timing the market appropriately and it seems to be something I'm doing effortlessly now. This is what I have always dreamed of and it feels great that I can see myself reaching my goal of being a millionaire soon! I may even be able to do well for myself already even if I'm not a millionaire and managing my finances currently. 

Another trick I have up my sleeve is that I am looking at the top chart which is the monthly and then pairing it with the Daily and 4-hour. My trades don't usually last more than a couple weeks but I do at least leave it overnight, so this figures that I'm a swing trader who is timing the market. I don't time it spot on but just look for an appropriate direction and position based on indicators showing me the market is overbought or undersold. If it's too overbought or undersold and there's momentum that's pushing into more profit, I don't really like to stick around and close out the position while settling for a handsome profit!