Friday, September 23, 2022

Potentially Seeing Plenty of Money

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Make this a habit. Play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read as a habit
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Research for future trips. Buy tickets and book airbnb. (After paycheck)
14. Make this a habit. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping. 
15. Get car registration settled (After paycheck)
16. Return old drone for selling and unused merchandise (on weekday)
17. Buy a close friend a birthday present (After paycheck)
18. Put some money back into bank account during the week
19. Fun task: catch up on episodes for a movie and to keep up with a close friend
20. Prepare for upcoming trip by using checklist

#3 really does seem believable for me right now. 
---

The art of getting rich off of trading is practically limiting losses and making huge gains while letting that keep on piling up by grabbing as much ROI as you can monthly! I might have come across an ingenious method that I just invented out of luck and creativity, but it's been convenient for me in making some money. Over the past months, I have been perfecting a system and with some tinkering, it's starting to make healthy returns!  I don't ever plan on commercializing this product while only wanting to help out a few special people in my life. 

A conservative investor I highly respect talks about how you can't time the stock market, which I completely believe. I think when it comes to speculating other financial instruments like cryptocurrency, then it's definitely possible with the right technical indicators and methods. This is a work of art in itself and takes a lot of patience while testing it with using small amounts of real money to eventually make a living off of it. It's important to never risk any money you can't afford to lose, so it won't be smart to put it all on the line with just a few trades. If it goes wrong, then it becomes a lot worse than when you win because the wins won't sustain your living after a while and statistically, you will have some bad trades that wipes out a big portion of your account which will be more difficult to recover from.

I don't think some people are able to learn from this, and hopefully, they will learn their lesson by moving on to better things instead of continuously doing this destructive habit with their financial assets.