Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Personal Discussion About Soulmate Seeing a Therapist

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read as a habit
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Research for future trips. Buy tickets and book an Airbnb. (After paycheck)
14. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
15. Get car registration settled (After paycheck)
16. Buy a close friend a birthday present (After paycheck)
17. Prepare for trips. Create and use checklist

Having a good buddy to go on long trips with has been a lot of fun. I do enjoy getting along with her, and she is the closest out of all my current female friends who I can see myself in a romantic relationship with. It's just that I'm not convinced that she has gained enough qualities I'm looking for so I'm not interested at all. It still feels sad for me to talk about dating others with her. I think she really does like me like she said in person so she's actually comfortable. She has put on some protective front that was annoying at first, but she sort of has her guard down with me after I agreed to make some positive changes on her. 

Being able to put preferences on good looks aside and still be heavily attracted to someone is another great quality in itself. My close friend is really within range of having desirable looks I like. It really doesn't matter to me to be honest, so most women fall into this category from not being that picky. It's maybe if she's too pretty or too ugly that I might have a personal objection. 

I have realized this from going on a date with someone on the lower end and someone more on the normal end. My close friend fluctuates from being on the lower to higher end, which is probably based on my physical mood and also her efforts while I am always around her. I actually take care of my hygiene and good appearance while considering when I'll be hanging out with her. She might fall into the category of most ladies that I'm totally fine with. 
---

I'm starting to understand how a soulmate is someone I won't ever be referring to as one with my future dates. It's a crazy acceptance thing that I have going on and she will technically not count as one if I explain it to them, so I'll just avoid this complication by not approaching it like that anymore. I don't think I will ever do this again with anyone. It's just on this blog alone for all the anonymous readers as well to get confused by me and not be able to do anything about it!

I totally ticked off my last few dates and they were great! I just wasn't clicking with what I was supposed to do. I think it just took going on a date with the right one to be able to think about all these things better and start putting it together. It just puts things into perspective after going through periods with self-doubt and lacking some confidence. Contrary to what a close friend says that you have to date around to gain experience, I only needed one good date to start understanding what it takes! 

With the soulmate I'm not talking to right now, she was just giving away too much information about her dating preferences while being moody and complaining about not getting what she thinks she deserves around us. It felt like she was ridiculing us because we didn't fully have what she expects in a romantic partner. She's also a mess and an undesirable train wreck in my point of view!  

The way she was acting sometimes while constantly being around her felt really ill-mannered and was driving me crazy so I ended up making fun of her with a rude text message. She didn't take so kindly to it, so I personally think she should go see a therapist. I have been actually enjoying spending my time while being apart from her. According to my close friend, I did something that was demeaning to her but she doesn't know when she is saying degrading things to me, but I just ignore them because I don't care. 

The way I see it is that they both talk behind people's backs in a negative manner to vent, and they are not being that kind about the subject while doing this. They are doing something far worse than I am doing to make them feel shame in person via text because I am outraged by what they said or did. I am saving them the trouble of me yelling at them and going bonkers! They both have been seeing therapists and I think the soulmate could go see one again and work on persevering better, along with managing her mood swings better!