Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Finally Reached an Important Goal while Relaxed

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read as a habit
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Dentist appointment
14. Call to settle a debt
15. Research for future trips
16. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.

I'm very stoked about my results with making money off of Forex this month. The money just came rolling into me like a flooding stream, and I didn't have to micromanage it. I just had to develop a daily routine that was manageable and didn't take me that long. It looks like I could get it done in under twenty minutes of work everyday! 

I'm going to trade on Monday to Thursday and looking to close out trades on Friday. The only time the Forex market closes is on Saturday. This can create a bad and unpredictable offset with the market transitions so unless my position is well within its means of already being profitable, it's probably going to be better to close it out or not engage the market on a Friday and early Sunday. 

I'm excited to have found something that could really accentuate my lifestyle and complement it so well! It could be that it's more like a blessing in disguise that I finally put it together from just naturally putting in this effort. The fact that it's been available all this time makes it so much cooler, especially with it going untouched by most people and even by the famous ones in the world. 

The main trick is to go for big gains and small losses while minimizing them. As a swing trader, there's no need to constantly stare at the market which I know a friend likes to do as a scalper but I feel like it's a misconceived effort from being too greedy and fearful about losing. 

From trying to get rich off of Bitcoin, he has been forced to be a swing trader by his trading robot anyway which I find to be funny. 

I know now that I am a rarity in this world from pulling off an impressive return with Forex this month on my own accord and while feeling relaxed about my developing private strategy.