Friday, September 16, 2022

Just Some Negative Thoughts I Feel is Truthful

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read as a habit
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Dentist appointment
14. Research for future trips. Buy tickets and book airbnb.
15. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.
16. Get car registration settled
17. Return old drone for selling and unused merchandise

I want to get a lot of things done as quickly as possible! I just need to concentrate. 
---

I think one of my friends I haven't talked to in a while acts like a crass jerk in a tactful manner sometimes and doesn't realize it for himself. He did like asking me why he doesn't really have any friends hit him up. I pretty much gave that reason, and he doesn't want to accept it from strongly feeling that he isn't one, which is completely fine if he didn't get miserable but he really does. 

I regularly have a few good friends contact me, which is better than nothing. I've become a lot better at not caring about anyone saying things about me that could be off-putting or feel demeaning. I'm still going to happily be myself!  

My close friend just revealed to me that whenever I try to be a smart alec with her via text which she claims is demeaning, it really messes with her head to the point that she ends up blaming herself and feels off-balance. She said that it's so rude and tried to explain that I should change for the better. 

Anyhow, she doesn't have all the qualities yet that I look for in a romantic partner but she currently has the most potential out of all my female friends. We're close friends by fate which is good enough! I have chosen to act nice towards her in my not-so-fond moments with her and discussed it with her, which she's happy about. She's also trying to be nice with people she's not so fond of and finds it to be very difficult unlike me.