Thursday, September 1, 2022

Taking Initiative

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Buy and play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Get my mom new trash cans.

#3 is definitely a very important goal of mine and it seems to be a pervasive theme of my life right now. It's taking precedence over a lot of these other side things, but I do believe that it comes in second place compared to my faith in Christ. For #4, I have found a website that will buy back my old drone so that I can use it towards purchasing a new one that I want. To get #9, I really need to find some time. I think #12 is a relative thing but for the most part, I think it's concentrating on finishing a task at hand while giving an effort to finish it without putting too many breaks in between. I have been putting #13 for a while but it's starting to come to my mind.
---

I have realized for myself that I just need to get myself started on doing something and then what I have to do just naturally comes next. Sometimes, my mind will be distracted so I just have to snap myself out of it and put myself back on course. 

It might even be something that happens persistently for me, but I think by being patient with myself and being calm about it, I don't really have to stress out about my mind doing this to me and just let myself persevere with a happy and positive attitude while working hard at things. Honestly, I'm so glad that I have made a true friend now even if she has to be a girl who looks compatible with me but I'm not interested in romantically. It's sad to me because I am interested in a female partner and for her wanting to sometimes bring up about me finding another partner someday because I know why I'm not into her anymore. She is already dating someone else though, which isn't my reason.