Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Moving Forward

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Buy and play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Temporary: figure out friend's car registration issue. 
14. Temporary: pack for weekend stay at friend

I think in order for #9 and #12 to happen, I need to be committed to the process! 

----
Honestly, I'm pretty stoked with this random approach that I'm doing. I don't really know if my numbers are going to dwindle by the end of the month. Imagine I start mouthing off about Crazy Lee again even though she most likely knows that I'm doing this to her on here and shamelessly as well! Hey, I message her and she either feels bad about complaining or has learned to block me out by now. It's about time that I went to try talking to her again and see her sorry looking face in person this time around. I finally have communication under my belt! 

I have a stupid superstition. After the last message to Crazy Lee, I didn't see the cops showing up around my vicinity at work for the whole week! I saw one today pass me by and acting like I was a nobody.