Friday, August 26, 2022

Getting to a Million Dollar Formula

I honestly feel like right now I may have stumbled upon a bleeding gold mine while trading the Forex market. I ended up running twenty trades overnight and they all ended up with a positive return in the afternoon. I made more than what I lost last month, after cashing in the majority of these trades. This is something I think I can repeat pretty consistently. 

I think I have a full system that's working in order effectively. It will even adapt to any market situation, while still being able to leave it as a swing trade. This might become easy money for me. It's also something I don't think I'll ever really commercialize either for more profit. I would rather just keep it my own thing that's like money growing on trees. 

I put in all this labor to figure it out, so I think I finally deserve to enjoy its riches which I consider myself blessed to have reached. I don't intend to really be vocal about this except just saying that I finally became a millionaire on my own terms.