Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Mature Revelation

***This is something I recently sent to my peers.***

"I was really shy to mention this and maybe it was because of my stubborn attitude about wanting to be so manly and holding onto so much silly pride.

You guys crossed the boundary and kept on egging me with advice that was bothering me. I influenced you guys to stop and this was by complaining enough with annoying texts or messages that you couldn't understand but knew something was bad. I was so shy and angry at the same time trying to let it all out but couldn't so the emotion would never go away for a while. I was too angry and selfish about something to even go get help and so motivated to make it happen. It was right under my nose.

At least I influenced you guys to stop even if it meant you to forcibly cut off communication with me. My doors are open for chatting anytime you feel comfortable. I will continue to respect your space with anything you feel angry and selfish about." 

Intended meaning:

I need to communicate with you in person that you never were meant to give me any advice since you decided to cut off communication. Experts never need to do that. Also, I need to tell you that I will respect your space from still feeling angry and selfish about anything dealing with me about this. I'm lucky to have finally discovered that I have my main need already met with you cutting off communication and desiring to move on.