Saturday, August 13, 2022

How I'm Personally Seeing My Female Friends

From having dated around a few times with some ladies who were serious about finding a husband, I already have a better understanding of what I'm looking for. It looks like I have been learning fast with my dating world because it's been necessary. 

With most of my female friends, they have been lacking somewhere in my partner preferences. I'm looking for someone decent and used to struggle with wanting a girl to look a certain way. I just don't care that much anymore. If she looks about a 5 to 7 out of 10 then I'll be happy if she has enough qualities I look for in a partner and has been single without too many serious relationships and no kids. 

What's helped me get over my personal shallowness about appearances is that I'm inspired from having grown up with lack of self-esteem over my height and appearance. I'm more indifferent about how I look. Heck, I even rate myself between a 5 to 6 most of the time. I think that's the general personal attitude I have over myself, no matter how much work I put into my appearance. Therefore, I'm interested in always being a 6 if possible because it's the best I can do. 

It totally makes sense that women around 5 to 7 have shown interest in me and even some of my female friends. It's just that they might have some baggage or be lacking in qualities or not have something within my preference. It's crazy because there's a variety of lady friends I would want to personally date, if they only had the right things I was looking for. I never really seriously pursued them either but I guess I'm lucky to be instinctually smart about holding off until I find out. 

It's helped build my character while enjoying staying single. Getting into a relationship will only be an enhancement but not a requirement to be content for myself. This is a tough pill to chew for most people.