Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Understanding Some Complex Feel Good Emotion

Something I've always wanted in the back of my mind was obtaining something that seems so far away to obtain but is right in front of me. It was becoming true friends with a cute girl of age! I found someone who I would date if she had enough qualities I look for in a partner but she's still lacking in that area. 

I'm not playing that game of believing she will change, if I pursue her. I'm going to play with what people are already going to give in person. I'm pretty laid back enough to figure that she could develop these qualities I want in the future, and I'm also willing to move on if she does while marrying the right person for her. 

For myself, I'm so happy that she's just a true close friend to me. It brings some good tears of joy! We definitely hang out often and share some good laughs while also challenging each other and ticking each other off sometimes. We have a solid relationship, overall.