Thursday, August 18, 2022

New Preferences With Love

I don't really have many preferences on appearances anymore. I normally have a personal rating system that I hardly share with anyone. I personally find that most people range from 5 to 7. I rank myself between 5 and 6. People close to me have rated me as 7 at best. I am also very comfortable dating women I find to be in this range and they have shown the most interest with me as well. 

There are even female friends who I used to rank higher having dropped in their score. Nowadays, when I see younger and prettier faces, I'm pretty nonchalant about it if I feel anything exciting about their looks. I have learned to control these shallow impulses quite a bit well.

I'm more turned on lately by admiring a woman's personality, character, and qualities. I'm basically looking at everything good on her inside. 

For my two biggest lady friends who are currently dating someone, I have discovered that they don't possess enough qualities I want in a partner. However, I am so laid back at the thought of hanging out with them. I'm probably never going to reveal this truth to them, unless they needle me for it. 

However, it's also possible that one of them could gain it later on if she becomes single again and then get me interested since she's already admitted to liking me a lot in one of our small spats. It really makes sense though that she would like me since we have already hung out often and are able to get along so well with each other's quirkiness while having some good laughs and sometimes challenging each other's views to bring out our better sides. For now, I only see her as a true buddy which I'm so grateful to have achieved from getting to know people.