Monday, August 22, 2022

New Form of Soul Searching

Now I'm pretty much looking for a mate to happily pass the time while in this world and hopefully raise kids who will make a very positive impact on others for what they believe in. I have chosen my faith, but I'm not going to force it down on them. I want them to choose it at their own discretion and maybe with some help from good teachers. 

I think I'll probably be doing a lot of praying over any worries and maybe even forget about how it's stressing me out over time because this is how I'm wired. I have found a person who is right for me and with no doubts now. 

For a long time, it was really a soulmate who I felt I could never be with. It's just that the soulmate thing is something that a lot of people attach naturally with strong emotions. It's pretty annoying to hear about it, when I don't think like that anymore with who I perceive to be a soulmate. Heck, I think the person I only met for a single date could be a soulmate for me too if we spent more time together. However, it's unlikely this will happen while thinking about it realistically. I know she's out there. I also don't think her personality and qualities are really all that unique. I think there's a general type that these women can be classified into and are people I might easily be able to fall in love with, if it's not unrequited for either of us! 

With a buddy who I've been turned on by with my biological functions, she doesn't appeal to me so much like that anymore. I rank her physical attraction as a 6 right now. It's probably never been that much higher than a 7, which is probably to my ideal liking. It's pretty strange in that I felt the same way often even when she was in tip-top form and guys were drooling over her inherent beauty. I still think marrying a 5 or 6 with wonderful personality and qualities that work for me will be no problem! I'll have no trouble at all with staying in a loving mood. 

The attraction with her has sort of rubbed off on me and when I think of her now, I know that she doesn't have enough qualities I look for in a partner. I think she should work on them and that it's possible she also has a form of autism because I'm totally not interested in pursuing her right now even though she has already questioned me doing that to her! Besides, if she had the awesome qualities I look for, she wouldn't go too crazy over it to begin with and realize that I'm very chill about just being buddies. What's even crazier is that a confirmed soulmate doesn't have the qualities I look for too right now. It's just my heart that tells me she is one since we've spent a lot of time together, and it feels like she has been going through a temporary personality change.