Saturday, August 27, 2022

Things I Wish to Do

I have learned to be content with where I'm at right now. I've held it together with no problems for a long period and will keep it going. 

This comes from having peace of mind while believing upon Jesus as my Lord and Savior. You can say that I am a full-pledged Christian and never going anywhere else in my belief system forever. I nourish my faith by listening to the whole Bible verbatim on almost a daily basis. 

It's crazy how I'm doing with my life. With the lady friend who I have gotten so close to and is my buddy, she isn't someone I'm not interested in having as a partner so it makes me feel sad because I know the reason whenever she brings up a small discussion referring to my dating life. She doesn't have the qualities I look for in a partner, so I'm not attracted to her enough. However, these qualities are something I believe that any woman who is lacking can permanently gain if she wants to. I'm going to be progressive here and go with the right lady who already possesses them. 

Appearances don't really matter that much to me anymore. I have figured out the certain qualities in a partner I have preference over. These can work out to be part of the values I want in a partner, and they are close to non-negotiable. Therefore, I really do have a type and thankfully; they're common! I'm not really going to lay out too many of these qualities I want on here. 

This ends Part One.