Thursday, August 4, 2022

Personal Tricks I've Learned About Dating

The first thing I've learned about dating is to figure out what the girls you are dating are mainly looking for. It was weird that my parents signed me up for a format where we are supposed to meet each other and then become spouses.

Anyways, I'm part of it now and I was just treating it like it was originally not a real date so I wasn't being serious about it. I was just having fun and getting to know people. I wanted to hang out with these girls again because they are decent but they were like no because there's no chemistry!

I now know that it's because I wasn't flirting with them. The main thing is to flirt with them by telling them things you like about them with what you see in a life partner. The next thing is to let them openly discuss how they feel about your differences. These two things are what I wasn't doing enough of and it's something I just didn't think about because I wasn't being serious enough. 

Everything else like taking care of your appearance is nice and should be done at the best level you can do for yourself. I now understand that real dates are about doing these types of deals, but the most important is doing the first two things I mentioned just previously.

Oh I get it. It's crazy. I was thinking about it all wrong but then I ended up meeting a person who is right for me. She ended up helping me set things straight, even though I messed up our date! I'm not really embarrassed about it or anything. I'm ready to make progress and I'll be trying to get another shot at her after a while if I don't find anyone else.