Friday, August 12, 2022

Finally, a Closing Message to Crazy Lee

You were yelling at me over stuff that didn't pertain to you and you
said you were trying to help. You weren't being helpful and then you
put up a restraining order and then complained about me bugging you in
court and couldn't explain that the document you made up was enough to
put a restraining order on me. It's legally not enough to do it, so
you intentionally withheld details.

You were being crazy and I think I have a case against you to
countersue if I really needed the money to go seek a therapist or
counselor. I managed just fine eventually.

I have communication under my belt and think you guys were all being
young and stupid with me. I don't think there's anything wrong with
just wanting you to accept a Facebook connection. Heck, you could even
adjust security settings.

You guys were just being really uptight and dealing with anger issues.
You guys show it by yelling at me in frustration and making up stuff
that doesn't make sense. If it's that bad, then turn me in to
authority. I accept it but you haven't and the consequences weren't
that bad.

You expected me to go out quietly, but it never happened. You were
just being incredibly wrong and I had a hard time talking through it
because it was confusing my brain so much and making me so angry the
whole time! I just stayed quiet while I was mad.

You just went completely ape crazy with me in person. It's such an
embarrassment that I think you guys have autism or something now that
you can't see things and have some tunnel vision. It's no wonder you
guys aren't sitting at the top after saying you guys think you know
more than me. You guys were being like selfish divas from feeling
something that had nothing to do with me and wasn't serious as well.
Someone should have stepped forward by now.

If I'm still making you guys react in this manner, then I think it's a
good time for you guys to still see a therapist. I'll be around just
to double check on you. I mean peace this time and have no problems
communicating your problems with me even around the people you care
about.

I have no qualms about coming across as rude just because you feel
that way. I'm just communicating very strongly and in a negative tone
my opposition with you in person. This has become personal now between
all of you and me.

Hope you guys get better though and learn to manage your angry
emotions in a much cooler fashion.