Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Adapting to Better Methods

I'm constantly seeking a way right now to improve my standard of living. I'm basically doing this from trading in general. It looks like I'm switching more over to a swing trading method now and  relying on high timeframes so that I won't have to monitor the screens constantly. 

I'm looking forward to the day that I start killing it and won't have to come into any office anymore. I'm also ready to get married now to any decent looking girl. My preference is that I would like her to have an awesome personality and enough good qualities, while never having had any kids nor being in too many serious relationships and never married. 

All of my good female friends fall short of what I'm looking for. I don't have that many of them either.