Thursday, August 11, 2022

Always Making a 100% Effort

I think the only way to achieve this is to be mindful about it and then not stress yourself out about it, while completing tasks you have set up for yourself to achieve any purpose you have in mind. For a good example, I guess it makes sense that anyone can be mindful about having fun and just relaxing, which is a completely cool thing to do and how anyone can easily turn it into a habit. 

I'm interested in connecting with any woman out there now just to gain some experience with dating. I'm not really looking for anything serious to be honest and just want it to compliment myself with finding a good partner in the long run. 

Well, first things first is that I need to work on feeling more accomplished and then get comfortable with imagining myself on wedding day.