Thursday, August 25, 2022

Understanding Dating Preferences

I think I'm a dime in a dozen when it comes to my acquired taste with dating. I'm not really that interested in appearances. 

I have learned that a woman's personality and good qualities can turn me on so much more than just admiring something hollow. This was verified to me with a photo of a physically attractive woman. I rate her as a 9 and could even be a 10. I didn't feel anything romantic or chemistry from the way she was positioning herself on the camera. From comparing it to a former coworker who is about a 5, I thought she was super hot because of her sweet personality and a few noticeably sexy body parts. I found out a little too late that she's single. It didn't work out between us unfortunately, but I think she really was someone right for me.