Sunday, August 28, 2022

Great Trick to Living Long and Healthy

This is what I read a little while ago and find it to be so meaningful and truthful. 

You are supposed to have a clean diet, exercise regularly, get adequate sleep, and maintain close relationships. It makes sense because this is a great way to enjoy a fulfilled life.

It's great to have freedom in these areas: time, money, relationships, physical, and spiritual. These are the top five areas that we should all master to have enlightenment within ourselves. 

Honestly, I'm glad to that I have a true friend in a girl which was pretty unlikely from the start because she's of age and someone I would want as a partner if only she had the qualities I was looking for. Everything else is fine even though she opens up a lot about her problems and how I don't seem to find fault over those issues anymore. All that's left is really her personal qualities and as long as she doesn't end up in being more than two, long-term, serious relationships with guys or has a kid with someone.