Sunday, August 7, 2022

My Private View of Some People With Autism

I have a private view about soulmates too. The soulmate I'm referring to is not considered to be my soulmate by most people's standards in this world. She is to me in my heart, so I'm just not going to bring it up with anyone because I'm not interested in being with her at the moment! It's weird right? People say she's not my soulmate and I'm not interested in her, but I still see her as a soulmate.

Well, anyway, I think this soulmate of mine has a form of autism! I say this because she says she's aware of stuff while acting in a very offensive manner to me while she wasn't able to pick it up that it was very off putting to me. What she did was just tell my short buddies and me in person that she's not interested in dating short guys. What's weird is that she was also in one of her rebounds from a failed serious relationship and came onto me like she was in heat! Man, it was so weird. It feels like she was on her monthly quite often because she sounded so cranky all the time.

Well, this soulmate of mine who I think developed a form of autism is also not the most wonderful person in the world because of her being how I described it. From finally going on a date with a person I'm interested in while we both confirmed it was a date after, it's really been an eye opener.