Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Main Things to Do

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Buy and play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Temporary: figure out friend's car registration issue. 
14. Temporary: pack for weekend stay at friend

I'm going to for now add or remove from this list. It's just repetition that I plan to do, even if I don't make any sense to others reading this. 

I really ought to figure out #4 by turning back purchased items that are no longer in use and then selling my old drone for some easy money. #13 and #14 go together. Most people assume my friend is a dude but she's a girl. We're close friends but personally, I figured it out, I'm not interested in her because she doesn't have enough qualities that make me attracted to her. She doesn't know this or has probably felt the vibe enough times but is still cool with it because she said that she really likes me when she was mad at me last week!