Saturday, September 10, 2022

New Plan of Thought

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Buy and play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read as a habit
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Dentist appointment
14. Call to settle a debt
15. Research for future trips
16. Conduct regular hygiene. Take shower before sleeping.

I'm going to have to pull the trigger and purchase that FPV drone I've been wanting now on Ebay. 

It looks like I'm on a roll with an effective and profitable Forex system that could make me a lot of easy money while putting in little effort daily! It has a bunch of ideas that I've stayed glued on over the years and there are still a few issues, so it's been about just almagating all of it. I think it's going to be a system that I need to constantly tweak, but I'm excited with the high amount of profit I'm able to earn on a regular basis while controlling my risk appropriately. 

I could really be on my way to a financially independent life at a quicker pace. 
----

My interesting view that I just came to accept is that there's no need to control anyone to behave a certain way if it isn't to your liking. It's a little too bossy and the main homegirl I'm hanging with right now likes to bring this up with me. I'm probably not going to say much, if she complains about it but if she wants to push it then I will debate just like all the other annoying times she likes to do this to me! 

I guess thinking about it, since I'm worried that she isn't living up to Biblical standards, I can just pray that God will work a true miracle in her life. If she doesn't, then at least she can work on being truly happy with whatever things she wants to work on.  I can totally respect that out of love even if some of her ways don't really mesh with mine.