Saturday, September 3, 2022

Picking and Choosing

4AverageLife's Main Personal List
1. Fall in love with the type who fulfills my preferences and then marry this good woman.
2. Work out regularly with cardio-muscular exercises. 
3. Become a millionaire with a lot of free time on my hands as soon as possible without stressing myself out. 
4. Buy and play everywhere with the DJI FPV drone.
5. Buy a single family home. 
6. Finish my software engineering related courses.
7. Work on applying clean stuff to my face. 
8. Continue to do growing-naturally-taller routines, even if some of them are a scam! 
9. Read
10. Force myself to initiate cooking.
11. Force myself to initiate doing proper things at work.
12. Speed up process.
13. Get my mom new trash cans.
14. Dentist appointment
15. Call to settle a debt
16. Research for future trips

I'm realizing that I'm at a major disadvantage whenever I get home. I end up zoning out a little and relaxing while not doing what I had in mind. I think I just need to push myself besides just giving in to some leisurely activities. I do have objectives that I want to reach, and my confidence level is at an all-time high. I think I can even handle the stress and boredom of it that comes attached with it while being patient with grinding at something. I just need to pick and choose what it's going to be. 

---
I think the main homie who is a girl right now really likes me and considers us to be in a close platonic relationship. Otherwise, she wouldn't have been calling me to hang out with her all this time. Whenever she talks about me being with another girl besides her, it feels pretty sad because I know now why I'm not interested in her. She doesn't have enough qualities I look for in a partner, but her appearance really is compatible enough with mine so I guess some witnesses can suspect we're a couple whenever we run some routines together. Even though she's dating another love interest, it's still sad for me to want to talk about but if she ever interrogates me I'm going to open up.